Whole of Life Contract Services for Buyers
Corporate Contracts Management Ltd (CCM) services encompass the ‘whole of life’ contract process from RFP/Tender documentation through to evaluation, interview, negotiation, contract award and contract preparation. We can provide input into any or all components.
In addition, we can assist with project management in areas such as: analysis, strategy of assessing current and future needs as well as aligning of supplier base.
If you are in need of having affirmed your business processes and ensuring winning formulas, we can provide a best practice approach to contract/supply management.
Do you need to strengthen your contract management processes to ensure business success?
We can undertake an assessment and audit of your current policies and procedures and ensure your existing documentation is as good as it can be for your organisational requirements.
We can also assist in:
- Confirming each step of the contract process.
- Provide an audit assessment
- Problem solving and provide techniques to improve all aspects of contract management.
- Presentation – ensuring that documentation is well written, well presented, easy to read and understood.
- Strategic overview – in respect to people and process performance as well as the way forward.
- Practical means of utilizing organizational spend and possibilities of leveraging against spend.
- Provision of evaluating and implementation of performance requirement as well as performance measurements.